Past GCWA Meetings 2016
February 15th / 2016
- Andrew Hall -- Holmes Road Whole- Colourful Plants Flowering in Perth
- Cynthia Mahony / Florence McRae -- Cairns, Tropical Gardens.
- Scott Robinson – Zephyranthes Nursery, 78 Great Northern Hwy, MIDLAND.
- Scott will speak about “Suitable Plants for our Climate”.
- Jan Russell-Brown & Ruth Robertson -- Alaska. A quirky little garden .
- Felicity’s Garden – Penny Morgan will talk on growing Olives. Olive Oil, Tapenades & Dukkah
- Debra Pearson -- DSATCO Lupin Mulch and Decorative Worm Farms. Both are a must have for your garden.
- Kevin Collins – Mt Barker Banksia Farm – The only place in the world where you will find 79 species of Banksia.
- Matthew Landers - Flower arranging - Matthew runs his own floristry academy where he trains florists and runs courses for members of the public
- Deryn Thorpe – Deryn will speak about “Autumn Foliage and Colour in the garden.
- Jan Russell-Brown -- Plants for a purpose
- Julie Kinney – The Garden Wanderer - Julie is returning to talk about her new book
- Ben Mayo - Plant profile
- Simon Briggs- Sales representative from Baileys
- Ruth Robertson – Bodnant Gardens
- Mark Tucek from HortBiz –Tucker Bush Plants. The new range of bush food plants.
- Daniel Baker Assistant Manager Facilities and Environment at Perth Zoo - Creature compost.
- Kim Holbrook - The Huntington gardens