Past meetings 2018
- Professor Kingsley Dixon - Native Plants, Japanese Maples and Beyond - My Garden above Waroona.
- Paul Ray - from Red Rock Nursery on Insectivorous Plants.
- Sabrina Hahn - The Effects of Climate Change and how it affects our gardening.
- Kim Holbrook - Plants and other Wonders of Peru - Part 2
- Ruth Robertson - Japanese Gardens .
- Lyn Chambers-Practical information on planting and growing bulbs in WA.
- Ruth Kempton - Head of the Flora Docents at the Zoo - Perth’s First Botanical Gardens.
- Toni Burbidge - After a Bushfire – Making a Difference
- Plant Profiles - by Member Experts
- David Edmonds - from Orchidup in Walpole
- Colin Scott - Community Gardens
- Deryn Thorpe - Italian Gardens
- Paul Kay - Moth Collecting
- David Cook - Cyber Safety and You
- Paul Beveridge - From Perth Hills Vege Co.
- Jackie Hooper - Australian plants for small spaces
- Merrilyn Mellis - Friendship gardens in Sydney